Water Transportation is highly underutilised in Nigeria. This is largely due to lack of institutional framework and funding among others.
Planet Projects Limited offers an all-encompassing solution, ranging from the feasibility studies, planning, construction to operations and maintenance (O&M) of water transport projects.
We remain highly relevant in Water Transport development in the country. This is apparent in the projects we have delivered in some parts of the country, such as Lagos, Delta and Bayelsa respectively.
Planet Projects Limited offers services in the Water Transport sector in the areas of:
- Construction and Engineering (Jetties, waiting shelters, landing facilities, terminal building, park and ride facilities)
- Feasibility Study
- Dredging of Waterways
- Shoreline Protection
- Park and Ride Facility Development
- Procurement and Installation of Safety Devices
- Installation of Navigational Equipment
- Procurement of Boats
- Training of Sailors
- Information, Education and Consultation (IEC)
- Route Planning
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M)
- Deployment of Intelligent Transport System (ITS)
- Water Transport Feasibility Studies for Lagos Metropolitan Area
- Water Transport Interchanges and associated infrastructure (Jetties, shoreline protection, waiting shelter, park and ride facilities, community centres, etc.) at Yaafin and Epeme, Lagos
- Water Transport Studies for Delta State and Yenagoa, in Bayelsa State
- Water Transport Studies for Yenagoa