Road Intersections constitute a critical node in road transport network, which is usually prone to chronic traffic congestion if not properly aligned and managed. Seventy per cent of traffic congestion usually emanates from junctions.
The situation, which usually arises from poor junction geometry/alignment, low junction capacity and poor level of service often results in perennial traffic congestion, low productivity, wasted man-hours, low quality of life, exposure to carbon emissions, increased security risks, poor aesthetics, and reduced socio-economic activities with attendant financial losses.
As a company, Planet Projects Limited has invested huge human and financial resources in technical research on Junction Improvement in order to address this menace across all major cities in Nigeria.
We offer tailor-made solutions for all issues peculiar to different junctions across the country, while incorporating state-of-the-art technology in the control of these junctions with the aim of reducing traffic gridlock.
Our services in this area include;
- Construction and Engineering
- Feasibility Study
- Design (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Designs)
- Procurement and Material Handling
- Traffic System Management Measures
- Lane Markings
- Traffic Signalisation
- Junction Improvement Works (JIW), Lekki, Lagos
- Junction Improvement Works (JIW), Alapere, Lagos
- Construction of 12 Junctions in Enerhen Motel and Jakpa Junctions in Warri and Asaba, Delta State